donderdag 5 juli 2012

Hurry up Muchacho!

Hello there,

Firstly sorry but the wifi didn't work in our previous hotel. The positive thing about this is that I have some things to tell ya ;)
So where was I? Oh right at the last post I was still dreaming away on the beach of Tamarindo. Sadly we had to leave the Miami like beach town. But before heading towards Rincon de la Vieja we made a stop at the beautiful Playa Conchal (shelves beach) and the not so nice looking city Liberia. The positive side of this city's that you can do some shopping over there. Seriously ladies, there was like a shop that had like 10 sorts of eyelash curlers and 50 kinds of nail polishes. I was so overwhelmed that I actually didn't buy anything - I'm definitely gonna regret this!

 Playa Conchal




Anyway we continued our trip to Rincon de la Vieja.We enjoyed the hotsprings right there and the did a horseback riding tour through the park.The next day we still wanted to go hiking. I planned some wildlife shots and some pics close to the Rincon. Unfortunately it was raining too hard so we skipped that one and decided to drive straight to the Arenal (La Fortuna) area. Normally I don't like driving that much but this drive was so relaxing. I really enjoyed it!

At Rincon de la Vieja





Horseback riding with my amigo Muchacho.
They gave me Muchacho, the slowest, most stubborn horse of all! It went from slow to slower to... until it was just me and Muchacho alone.






There was a also a small waterfall we visited on that trip (don't ask for the name 'cause I can't remember).






The scenery was lovely, no pics can show how beautiful it was.

After the horseback riding my hmm really hurt! But that was easily solved with a good massage at the hotel's spa :)

I'm at Arenal right but my post is getting quite long so I'll tell you about it in another post right?

Take care and Good night.

From La Fortuna with love ;)




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten