woensdag 11 juli 2012

Hi, Ho! Kermit the Frog here!

"When green is all there is to be, it can make you wonder why, but why wonder. I'm green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
Someday you'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.
It's not easy being green." Kermit the Frog song


On a night trip in Arenal we still went frog watching!  We saw quite a few like the glass frog, Savage's foam frog, the Gaudy leaf frog (!) -yes we did but it was too far away to take a good picture :( and a couple of other of which I can't remember the name.










Some frogspawn...




And a few other creatures...








So far our night tour...


I'm getting hungry right now so see ya later. I still be posting pictures of the misty (rainy) Monteverde.


Ciao!


Marijke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten